Friday 15 October 2010

Yes, I know, it's been a while...

It's been a while since I updated my blog, I guess the hangover of the World Cup lasted longer than expected...
No, not really, I've just been lazy and also having a hell of a time figuring out how to upload photos on the new version of Blogger. Anyhow, I'm back now and have uploaded a few pics of some of the things I've photographed since the World Cup.
A train carriage lies next to the track near Thokoza, Gauteng after a passenger train hit a stationary goods train, 10 September 2010
Miss Nude Australia, Suzie Q performs at Sexpo, the health, sexuality and lifestyle expo held at Gallagher Estate, JohannesburgChett Meyer(black trunks) and James Le Roux in the light heavyweight division during the Extreme Fighting Championships 04 held at the Coca Cola dome, 5 August 2010.Winner Darren Daniels celebrates after winning his middleweight bout against Dallas Jakobi during the Extreme Fighting Championships 04 held at the Coca Cola dome.

No comments: