Saturday 22 March 2008

Paris in Alberton

I was really disappointed with a local national newspaper this Saturday, I was at the My Coke Fest concert on Friday night with Stars that included 30 Seconds to Mars (may I add, the girls seem to love the Hollywood movie star posing as a rocker with a black guitar, swearing every two seconds, wearing guyliner, and thinking that makes him rock and roll, but thats another story), the Kaiser Chiefs,
Good Charlotte, Muse, Chris Cornell and Korn... So, who do they run on their front page, #@$%ing Paris Hilton on the side of the stage taking a photo of her soon to be ex-boyfriend/ ex-husband/ film-producer...

So, not to be outdone, here's a pic that I took of Ms Hilton about to take a picture of her soon to be ex-boyfriend/ ex-husband/ film producer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jared...

Can't believe the Saturday Star used that pic on their front page... what a waste when there such awesome local and international bands.. like the pic of your er namesake, just thought I'd remind you of that before you get too critical..

ntm