Thursday 28 August 2008

Good times!

A suspected drugdealer runs away from police in Hillbrow during ongoing operations to curb drug dealing and use in Hillbrow, Johannesburg.            
 Drugs are the root causes of all the other crime in the area according to police.

A policeman sneaks up on some suspected drug dealers.

A suspected drug dealer fell under this trailer in his bid to run away from police. He recieved no sympathy from the police :)
It's been a while since I've had a good run about chasing cops, chasing criminals. I really enjoyed it, I even found it quite easy, I reckon I'm getting much fitter from playing Action-Soccer. The cops were doing operations to bust drug dealers and rubber bullets were flying all over the place, and then there's this lone camera-man chasing them all over the show, flashes blazing.
Good times...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bless - rubber bullets being used for the right reasons

Anonymous said...

Jared

Looks like an awesome story...

Drugs, guns, rubber bullets... damn I miss SA news!!!

x