Friday 22 August 2008

More rugby, man!

Vodacom Cheetahs from Free-State play Xerox Lions from Johannesburg at Coca Cola Park, (ex Ellis Park) in Johannesburg. The Cheetahs won 38-28 during a action filled match.I've decided that I'm going to shoot a lot of rugby from now on, including the smaller provincial matches with a view to using them as a practice for the international matches. One of my new short term goals is to win the SASOL Springbok Photographer of the Year next year.
So wish me luck... and watch this space :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better win that competition Neil McCartney! I know you can do it. You must get the right lens, a small little camp chair to sit on and a nice big memory card.... And yah, go to the games. My favourite spot is Brakpan. Most interesting crowd in the country, just never look over your shoulder when they shout comments, you'll regret it. Pretend you're deaf.